Long-term sobriety requires ongoing, intensive treatment and a strong support network. Pathway provides clients with the treatment and support that is essential in achieving long-term sobriety. While attending Pathway clients will develop the coping skills that are necessary to obtain a lifestyle free from alcohol and other mind altering substances. Our IOP provides clients the freedom to attend treatment with the ability to maintain a job, school, family, and other commitments.
Our intensive outpatient programs provide clients with guidance from master’s level clinicians and addiction specialists. Our clinicians are dedicated to providing each client with the help and support that is necessary to succeed while on their recovery journey. Clients learn a wide range of valuable recovery skills in an intensive outpatient treatment setting. These skills include:
- Ability to cope with alcohol and drug cravings
- Life skills
- Practicing effective communication skills
- Finding healthy ways to reduce stress and anxiety
- Identifying triggers and learning healthy coping skills to battle them
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Identifying toxic relationships and creating healthy relationships
Our intensive outpatient addiction treatment programs are open to people who need structure and support in their recovery process. Core components of Pathway’s intensive outpatient treatment program include:
- Master’s level clinicians and addiction specialists
- Effective education and recovery resources
- Small groups
- Individual counseling
- Collaborative efforts with sober living residences
- Drug/alcohol screening
- Aftercare support
Most Insurance Companies Accepted
IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
A program that consists of a highly structured psyco-educational modality of treatment. This program consists of 3 hours of group counseling, three times weekly. In addition to the group meetings, this outpatient program includes weekly individual counseling sessions with a professional counselor, as well as group outings.
PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
A 10-day treatment program specifically designed for high-risk clients coming out of short-term hospitalization or a recent relapse. It consists of a minimum of 6 hours of daily therapy and group activities.
CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, retirement living, or other health and human services, you can have confidence in your choice. Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.
Conveniently Located in Two Locations
Professional Recovery Staff
J.J. Bremner CAC II , CCS, NCAC
J.J. Bremner CAC II , CCS, NCAC
CEO- Pathway Outpatient Services
JJ has over 20 years in the field of addiction working face-to-face with clients ranging in socio-economic status from homeless to professionals. He has expertise in working with clients that range from adolescent to seniors and from stages of early abuse to late stage chemically dependent.
I have trained some of the best counselor’s in the field and I am proud to say that some are now a part of the Pathway family of professional and dedicated counselor’s.
- Former Director of Recovery Services for 20 years @ The Extension Residential Recovery Program, Marietta, Georgia
- Certified both nationally and by the State of Georgia as an Addiction Counselor
- Certified Clinical Supervisor, Georgia Addiction Counselor Association
- Approved Clinical Evaluator Georgia DBHDD
- Former Board member of Georgia Addiction Counselors Association
- Former Certification Board Chairman; Georgia Addiction Counselor’s Association
- Former Board member of Georgia Coalition to End Homelessness
- Former Board member Cobb Family Drug Court
We believe that recovery is absolutely possible with professional intervention and client commitment, it happens every day at Pathway
For years I blamed everything and everybody for all my problems and set backs. The recovery program created just for me by Pathway showed me it was actually me to blame. Once I took responsibility for my actions my life improved tremendously!
Pathway Outpatient Services not only saved my life but enabled me to create a life beyond my wildest expectations! I should have come here years ago!